Saturday 14 April 2012

I've started a blog!!

Hello, I'm only new to this but am very excited to give it a go...I'm not sure if my little renovation projects are all that interesting to other people, but it's what I love to do so I decided to just go for it!!


I've called my blog "I Have Plans for It!" because I love to take something old or unuseful and turn it into something beautiful again...I'm always thinking of ways to either make things more organised or just prettier.


My name is Jayne, I'm from Adelaide in South Australia and I hope you enjoy looking at things that I've either done or will be doing and also a bit about my life.


I'm just over 40 (dammit!), and I've got 2 beautiful teenagers of my own, a fiance who has 3 gorgeous children of his own, we have a wonderful daughter-in-law and also 2 adorable little grand-daughters who light up our lives every day.


After going through divorces and losing our houses etc, my partner and I never thought we would own another house, but we luckily were able to buy a small, slightly run down (I'm being kind), semi-detached home which we absolutely love and have had alot of fun living in for the past 4 years.


This blog will be about what we've already done, what we still have to do, what we are doing in our lives and everything in between!


So, here we go!!


My beautiful family...x




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...